Wednesday, February 20, 2008

An Introspective Perspective on a Retrospective Life

This is my first foray into blogging. The interesting part? I have been a principle in a web development company for 13 years. You think I would have done this years ago. I should have. Now I am CEO. The process to become CEO wasn't much different than any of the reality shows you have seen on television: The Apprentice, Survivor, etc. Except that is how it happened... sort of.

What I hope you find here is a daily journal of my life (hopefully). One that takes many side roads and back alleys. Always with good intentions and with consideration of others. I am reasonable, considerate, caring to a fault, non-confrontational, creative, inspiring and passionate.

I could write about everything that has happened up until this point but it would take too much of your time. I tend to look back as much as I look forward and sometimes get stuck in the now and hopefully all of this will make for an interesting read.